Statutes, rules of court, and rules of the Committee on Admissions and Grievances for admission of attorneys to practice before the District Court of the United States for the District of Columbia.
Publisher: The Committee in [Washington]
Written in English
- Washington (D.C.)
- Admission to the bar -- Washington (D.C.),
- Court rules -- Washington (D.C.)
|Contributions||United States. District Court (District of Columbia), United States. District Court (District of Columbia). Committee on Admissions and Grievances.|
|LC Classifications||KFD1276 .A3 1939|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||12 p. ;|
|Number of Pages||12|
|LC Control Number||80145472|
- Make a joyful noise
- New Jersey Workbook
- Myths and symbols in Indian art and civilization.
- A Reitz Home Christmas adventure
- Quinze minutes.
- Progress on college and university assessments of campus climate
- Patients released from state psychiatric centers
- Aunt Serena
- Changing services for older people
- Date marking of beer containers
- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern
- Business GuardDog
- My First Love and Other Disasters
- Profits and wages
- Control of multifinger manipulation: theoretical and experimental studies using a planar manipulator
- A. S. Bloom.
- China under the republic
- First steps toward teaching the Reggio way
- Cooking in crust.